For those of you who have a new years resolution to help those in need, we would be delighted to be the recipient of this help.
We’ve also had quite a few emails this festive season from people asking how they can help, so I’ve compiled a list:
- We need more people to know about our organization, so just mentioning us to friends would be helping already
- If you’ve done any cupboard clearing this holiday, we gladly accept any gently soiled second hand items such as clothes, blankets, toys, hats, shoes, bibs, bags etc. (no door handles, TV remotes, toilet brushes, dolls without heads accepted)
- We always need additional drop off points in Johannesburg and Pretoria, so if you know of a school or shop willing to host, that would be GREAT.
- Our most needed items by far are formula and nappies, so if you go shopping and would like to contribute, any donation is GLADLY accepted
- If you know of any companies that could donate stock to us, even if damaged, that would be wonderful. Think grocery stores, pharmaceuticals, toy shops, clothe stores etc.
- Then lastly, our biggest need by FAR is funding, if you know of anyone who would be keen to donate monthly, even if just R50 a month, please see our contact us page for bank details
We trust that your 2014 will be truly blessed and we look forward to another GREAT year.